miércoles, 1 de noviembre de 2017

Entry 13 Reflection of writing improvement

As regard to the theory which we have read so far, it helps me to remain focused on how I can combine the ideas in order to make a comprehensible paragraph. It is not an easy task but with time and dedication, I have been able to improve my writings. Not only my writings, but also teaching how to write. Paying attention to the analysis we made in class during this year also helep me to relate different matetial and how a text is organized as well as a paragraph. Besides, at the time I needed to write, the theory by different authors  gave us many different perspectives or views to be aware of and how to select the vocabulary, the best way to say something and the correct order of the information, and, of course, the essay.
I learnt to think about the topic and make brief explanation of the ideas I want to develop. This halped me to brush up my way of thinking and how I could edit them to say them in a better way and eliminate what it was not necessary. The use of different grammatical structures was important as well as puntuation. Both elements helped me to to improve my writing and my paragraphs.

To conclude my opinion, to improve my writing skill, is a must to read theory and put it into practise, because practice makes perfect, and having good linguistic theories will assure you that improvements camo along.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario